What is considered personal information?
During the course of doing business with Adventure Golf, a guest may provide the following personal information:
- Name (First, Last)
- Telephone Number (home, cell or business)
- Address (street, city, state, work and/or home)
- Birth year (used for Season Pass verification)
- Credit Card number, expiration date
- E-mail address
- Social Security Number
Documents, paperwork, etc containing the above information is considered "personal information" and must be handled and disposed of properly.
What we do with this information?
Adventure Golf does not sell, rent or share guest information with any other party. Information collected is used for the purpose of purchasing tickets, passes, group events, food and merchandise, etc. at Adventure Golf. Adventure Golf or Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District may use this information to send information we feel may be of interest via US Mail, telephone call or e-mail to our guests. In general, mailings (either US Mail or e-mail) are generally 12 or less per year. Again, we do not sell or share information with any third party.
Guests who wish not to receive any promotional mailings from us may opt out. To opt out, the guest may inform us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Privacy, 1800 W. 89th Avenue, Federal Heights, CO 80260.
How we safeguard Credit Card and Personal Data:
Personal data security is very important to us.
- All credit card receipts reflect only the first 4 digits of the card number (including the merchant copy)
- All credit card information is encrypted and secured. Only management can retrieve credit card information
- All forms/paperwork that contains personal information is shredded when disposed of
- All Hyland Hills systems meet or exceed the new PCI Credit Card Security standards
As a Team Member, what are my responsibilities to protect our guests?
- Do not send lost or found credit cards, driver's license or other personal information without first obtaining permission to do so from the guest.
- Do not give personal information on a guest to anyone (other than the actual guest). Example: if a guest comes into Guest Services and asks for a telephone number or address of another guest. Call your lead if you have questions.
- Do not give credit card information from the system to a guest without first asking that guest for positive ID that matches the guest name on the record you are looking at. Once positive ID is established, ask the guest to read the number to you - verify if the number matches. When other guests are present, do not read a guest's credit card information or phone number out loud.
- In situations where you need to make changes or personal information, ask the guest "For verification purposes, may I have your [address or phone or birth year]."
- All paperwork containing personal information must be shredded when being disposed of. Examples: Paperwork from a phone order (containing credit card information, etc.)
- Lost and found items that we are no longer keeping which contain personal information.
If you have specific questions about the Hyland Hills privacy policies, please contact us at any time. If you have questions about any of our amentities, attractions, pricing or event scheduling, please contact us any time!